Project aims at making them gain a better understanding of the social economy sector and supporting them by reinforcing their managerial capacities, professionalism and networking opportunities.
ISSE specific objectives of the project are:
- Raising awareness of the Social Economy by increasing the knowledge, skills and capacities of the stakeholders to support new social entrepreneurs;
- Promoting and advocate about social entrepreneurship at local and European level;
- Promoting leadership by focusing on the concept of the social entrepreneurship in general with specific attention on entrepreneurial skills, leadership and management, need and problem analysis and funding and financing;
- - Promoting social entrepreneurship initiatives among adults by analyzing the changes taking place in their own countries and communities and to inspire them to consider self-employment as a career choice;
- Providing (future) social entrepreneurs with access to training, mentoring and funding opportunities;
- Increasing the inclusion of disadvantaged categories by promoting social enterprise;
- Creating a strong and sustainable network of partners and associated partners;
The expected results can be summarized as follows:
- Training material for both entrepreneurs and entrepreneurs' mentors
- Support material for creating a social company
- Innovative ICT tools that support the social entrepreneur and allow him to consolidate his business idea.